There's only one word to describe Weitzbuch wedding at Triunfo Creek Vineyards and that word is EPIC! Sterling Engagements did an absolutely amazing job in coordinating and planning this wedding. Every detail, no matter how small, was perfect!
Doug had a small platoon of groomsmen, 14 to be exact, which made capturing them extremely entertaining and fun. Rachel and her girls weren't to be outdone though, they were a blast too!
This was my first Jewish wedding, so it was a treat getting to see all the traditions that are customary including the signing of the Ketubah, the gorgeous chuppah, the breaking of the glass, and, of course, the Hora!
Enjoy some highlights from the Weitzbuch's wedding at Triunfo Creek Vineyards.
Bride getting ready
Something old, new, and blue
Wedding Ceremony Details
Ceremony details at Triunfo Creek Vineyards
Triunfo Creek Vineyards Wedding Ceremony
Triunfo Creek Vineyards Bridesmaids
Triunfo Creek Vineyards Groomsmen
Triunfo Creek Vineyards Wedding Party
Triunfo Creek Vineyards Wedding Portrait
Wedding Reception Details
First Dance at Triunfo Creek Vineyards
Hora at Triunfo Creek Vineyards
- Wedding Venue / Location: Triunfo Creek Vineyards www.triunfocreek.com
- Wedding Coordinator: Sterling Engagements www.sterlingengagements.com
- Makeup Artist and Hair: BENYLA www.benyla.com
- Florist: Unique Floral Designs www.uniqueflorcaldesigns.com
- DJ: Who's That DJ www.whosthatdj.com
- Catering: Whoa Nelly Catering www.whonellycatering.com
For more information regarding pricing and availability, please contact me. I would love to hear all about your wedding.